LAW OF THE SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY (LSSI)
EL YOGA MOLA, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
EL YOGA MOLA, reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, understanding as sufficient with the publication on the website of EL YOGA MOLA.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Social denomination: NOELIA MAS OTERO Tradename : EL YOGA MOLA CIF: 04206650L Address: ELCHE (ALICANTE) e-mail: email@example.com
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents that are shown in the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or Commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Icono de Validado por la comunidad Abrir en el Traductor de Google • Enviar comentarios Traductor de Google https://translate.google.es › … Este servicio gratuito de Google traduce instantáneamente palabras, frases y páginas web del español a más de 100 idiomas y viceversa. Traductor | EL MUNDO https://www.elmundo.es › traductor Traductor gratuito online en elmundo.es. Traductor de Inglés, italiano, francés y alemán. Traducción de texto y páginas web. Ver la traducción automática original: Coment… Tu texto de origen: Tu traducción El mejor traductor del mundo – DeepL Translate https://www.deepl.com › translator Descubre por qué millones de personas utilizan DeepL a diario: precisión, rapidez y seguridad al traducir cualquier texto o archivo. Traduce al inglés, español, francés y más con Cambridge https://dictionary.cambridge.org › translate Traductor. En primer lugar, elige de qué idioma a qué idioma quieres traducir. A continuación, escribe un texto de hasta 160 caracteres cada vez, … Traductor de Google – Aplicaciones en Google Play https://play.google.com › store › apps › details Traducción de textos: traduce entre 108 idiomas con el teclado • Tocar para Traducir: copia el texto de cualquier aplicación y toca el icono del Traductor … Valoración: 4,5 · 8.041.590 votos · Gratis · Android · Utilidades/Herramientas Traductor de idiomas de ABC.es https://www.abc.es › traductor Traductor de idiomas online y gratuito de ABC.es. Traduce textos y palabras del español al inglés, inglés a español y otros muchos idiomas (francés, alemán, … Traductor, diccionario, definición, traducción online – Reverso https://www.reverso.net › text_translation Reverso.net: traductor online en Inglés, Francés, Italiano, Portugués, Alemán, Ruso, Hebreo. Traducción – Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre https://es.wikipedia.org › wiki › Traducción Traducción literal[editar] … Se refiere al paso de la lengua de origen a la lengua traducida donde este paso da un resultado correcto. El traductor sólo tiene … Los cinco mejores traductores online de inglés a español https://www.elcorreo.com › bizkaia › mejores-traductor… 21 abr 2021 — Google Translate® aparece como mejor traductor de inglés online en multitud de rankings de traductores gratuitos. Permite traducir gratis textos … Linguee | Diccionario español-inglés, entre otros idiomas https://www.linguee.es Diccionario multilingüe y buscador con acceso a millones de traducciones hechas por otras personas. Idiomas: español, inglés, francés, alemán y portugués. Búsquedas relacionadas traductor inglés a español traductor valenciano traductor el mundo traductor deepl traductor wordreference traductor francés traductor cambridge traductor italiano 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Siguiente España 03203, Elche – Según tu dirección IP – Actualizar ubicación AyudaEnviar comentariosPrivacidadTérminos Español Inglés Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on the Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i)the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good manners and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- Access or attempt to access restricted areas or resources of the Web Space, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content. .
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, from those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and / or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. • Induce, incite or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order. • Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts by reason of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition • Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services d criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. • Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance. • It is protected by the corresponding intellectual or industrial protection legislation. to society or to third parties without the use that is intended to have been authorized. • Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of the people. • Constitutes any type of advertising. • Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web Space, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the company of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or willfully breach any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company from such breach.
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the web that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User immediately resolved, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Web Space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused. You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Web Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any damages resulting from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Site.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Site, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person in charge of the file.
The Web Site may include links to other web sites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of such web spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through links to third parties.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Web Site exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, or include trademarks, trade names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Site other than the home page; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Site itself, without allowing the Web Site that makes the link to reproduce the Web Site as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the pages of the Web Site. The Company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Site, after which it shall immediately proceed to its removal.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Web Sites that have established links to the Web Site.
8. DATA PRIVACY
The Company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Web Site in order to recognize you as a frequent User and to personalize your use of the Web Site by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect theIP address of the user and Google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a Web server, to record the User’s navigation on the Web Site, when the User allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer browsing preferences or advertising that the User, the demographic profiles of users and to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Web Site are for information purposes only. Accordingly, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. MAJOR FORCE
The company shall not be liable in any case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Site, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the person in charge of the website.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company shall proceed to modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.